The Chocolate and Wine Experience is a hit among adult visitors. Now, the newest addition brings the perfect finishing touch to the adventure: a 2013 Late Harvest Dolcetto served in an edible dark chocolate-moulded cup.
The indulgent chocolate cup is handmade by Jelly Belly confectioners in the Jelly Belly Chocolate Shoppe. This addition marks the first time the Chocolate & Wine Experience has offered more than five pairs since its launch in 2013.
Adult guests can unwind from the hustle and bustle of the Visitor Center and explore a different land of flavor. Six thoughtfully curated flights of whites and reds paired with delicious chocolates is $20 per person. Pairings occasionally rotate based on seasonal availability. Nestled away upstairs in the Very Cherry Room, the Chocolate and Wine Experience is available 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. A non-alcoholic version is also available for $13 per person and includes five chocolates. Jelly Belly wine glasses are gifted to each participant.
Wine and Chocolate Experience Details:
- Six pairings of local wines with six decadent house-made chocolate confections
- Includes souvenir Jelly Belly wine glass
- Comes with front of line access to factory tour during busy periods at the factory
- Bottles of wine are also available for purchase
- Non-alcoholic experience with sparkling juice available for minors
- $20 per person for Wine and Chocolate Experience, $13 per person for non-alcoholic experience
- No reservation required
- Available daily 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.