Wine & Food Tasting at 12 Suisun Valley Venues
Experience a rite of passage into spring, an outstanding day of wine, and freshly prepared, wine country inspired food across various venues. This is Passport Sunday in the North Coast appellation of Suisun Valley. This event has evolved to an annual sell-out each year, even as the number of venues and tickets have expanded.
Wine consumers have fallen in love with the exploration.
Local farmers also join in the fun by showcasing their products, like local olive oils, jams, dried fruits, and nuts, at some of the participating locations.
This is what you have told us about Passport Sunday:
“This is a friendly and welcoming event.”
“I enjoyed the fact that I can do this all in one day.”
“It gets better every year.”
“I loved the great wine and food pairings.”
PASSPORT SUNDAY 2018 IS SOLD OUT!
- • BackRoad Vines
- Street Tacos/Pocket Dog Food Truck
- • Galvan Family Cellars
- Seared Steak Bruschetta and Crab Mac & Cheese Bites/The Napa Deli
- • GV Cellars
- Crispy Tater Tots Loaded with Kalua Pork served with Cheese Dipping Sauce/Got Plate Lunch Food Truck
- • Il Fiorello Olive Oil
- Roasted Mediterranean Chicken Salad with Il Fiorello Red Wine Vinaigrette, Spring Vegetables, Faro, and Cannelloni Beans Topped With An Aioli Drizzle/Executive Chef Gloria Ciccarone-Nehls
- • Jelly Belly Candy Company
- Pulled Pork Sliders/Jelly Belly Kitchen
- • Mangels Vineyards
Smoked Pulled Pork Sliders, Baked Beans and Potato Salad/Wild Willy’s BBQ
- • Mankas Steakhouse
- Dry Rubbed Baby Back Ribs with House-Made BBQ Sauce Served With Slaw And Corn Bread/Chef Peter Halikas Of Mankas Steakhouse
- • Plough Family Vineyards
- • Rock Creek Winery
- • Seven Artisans Winery
- Tri-Tip and Pork Sliders with Apple Coleslaw/Buckhorn Food Truck
- • Suisun Valley Wine Cooperative
- Greek Salad, Turmeric Rice, Sautéed Onions, and Tzatziki Sauce/Fatimah’s Mediterranean Cuisine
- • Blacksmith Cellars
- • King Andrews Vineyards
- • Sunset Cellars
- • Suisun Valley Inn
- Potomac Salmon Sliders with Citrus Basmati Rice Salad/Chef To Go Catering – Chef Daniel Bell
- • Tenbrink Winery & Vineyards
- Vegetable Paella, BBQ Chicken Drumettes, Grilled Linguisa Sausages, And Pickled Vegetables-Mexican Wedding Cookies for Dessert/Chef Rogelio Garcia, Top Chef Contestant
- • Tolenas Vineyards and Winery
- • Wooden Valley Winery
- Wine Infused Shredded Pot Roast with Caramelized Onions, Celery, And Carrots – Side Of Braised Kale And Golden Beets – Ciabatta Baguette Slices/Chef Daniel Bell Of Chef To Go Catering
PASSPORT SUNDAY 2018 IS SOLD OUT!
Visitors who purchase a Full Passport ticket ($50*) will enjoy samples of Suisun Valley’s finest wine in a keepsake wine glass as well as wine country inspired food from some of Suisun Valley’s best chefs. Visitors who purchase a Designated Driver Passport ($20*) will also enjoy all of the delicious food and entertainment. In addition, every location will have a non-alcoholic option for our Designated Drivers to enjoy in a keepsake beverage container. We do not provide designated drivers or any transportation for Passport Sunday. The Designated Driver ticket is an actual event ticket for those wishing to enjoy a non-alcoholic experience on Passport Sunday
Come and stay the night! A wide selection of hotels are immediately available, and can be booked directly from this page: www.visitfairfieldca.com/hotels/
Access is very easy via I-80 or I-680, by exiting Suisun Valley Road or Green Valley Road.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to
NorthBay Healthcare Foundation benefitting
*Does not include taxes and processing fees
Download PDF version of Event Flyer